Gross, subtle, causal Energy Body Work
Freedom Now! The next step in Energy Psychology
...beyond EFT and EMDR
A method you can learn which removes disturbances instantly
Anxiety Treatment, Energy Healing, Energy Psychology
Home of the ‘Freedom Now!’ technique
What is this site?
Welcome to the Energy Body Work Energy Healing site, where you will find both a work in progress and the culmination of many years of research and experiential work on methods of moving through personal blockages to live a more fulfilling life, and perhaps to ‘change category’. There are new and interesting approaches outlined here to deal with the various troublesome issues that affect us all.
If you choose any of my Intensive Breakthrough Programs, I guarantee that you will make significant changes in dealing with what troubles you. If you don’t, there will be no charge for the sessions.
Take advantage of my unique phone treatments for anxiety treatment and phobia treatment. See here for more information.
There is also a program involving a number of sessions per week, in person, whether we meet where you are or you travel to meet me.
What is on offer?
This is a site devoted to both explaining an integrated bundle of techniques and understandings, and to offering this bundle in various ways—as a process of active energy healing in one-to-one sessions, either in the sense of regular training/coaching on a weekly basis, or more intensive approaches for more rapid change. The essence of it is that I have found and researched over many years numerous effective methods to release blockages, or to help people become ’unstuck’ on a number of levels. Finally, it is about transferring skills to clients so that they can pursue their own self-healing.
An integral development—see here
Here you will find information on
Programs of personal development using integral methods
Personal Intensives available for concentrated work, in selected environments
My own methods for deepening contact rapidly with the whole being
Methods of Energy Psychology for rapid personal ‘unblocking’
Integral methods of accelerating development
Information on the derivation of these methods and programs
My personal history and how I was led to this work
A comparison of energy work and mainstream methods
Transfer of skills—including the teaching of
Subtle anatomy—understanding our various bodies
Gross (physical-etheric), subtle (astral/mental/emotional), causal work
EFT—Emotional Freedom Technique (anxiety treatment)
TAT -Tapas Acupressure Technique (anxiety and phobia treatment)
Belief Modification techniques
Energy BodyW_clearing—letting go as a practical technique in all the bodies
Acupressure for health and emotional freedom
Reflexology—of the feet and hands
Kinesiological techniques of practical use to the individual
Dowsing and Radiesthesia as it relates to human energy
Ki Energetics—Chi Kung system related to Aikido martial arts
Methods of body-based meditations
Applying the understandings of Eckart Tolle to daily practice
Postural development and adjustment
Attunement to earth and environmental energies
Using the positive aspects and powers of the mind
...and more (or less) depending on the client’s requirements. These subjects are mentioned in various places on this website.
What is involved?
I don’t view this work as ‘therapy’ but rather as a form of training, or ‘energy body work’. The client makes a commitment to work with me on doing whatever is necessary to let go the various blockages that impede progress to being all he/she can be. I give ‘homework’ in the form of various practices (physical, energetic, meditative, self-enquiry, etc.) and work with the client to help him/her move through her process to energy healing, greater transparency, ease, inclusiveness, etc.
Different people have different requirements in terms of the rate of change they can handle. So I have organized the work to proceed at at least 3 different levels of commitment and intensity. For more on this, go here.
It goes without saying that I am on the path like everyone else, and a rocky one it has been at times. The term ‘sensei’ in Japanese means simply one who is some number of steps further ahead on the path—often one step only! ….continued on this page
Our other sites:
For Energy Products go to www.energystore.biz
For Biocircuits information go to www.biocircuits.info
For our general Energy Store site go to www.megadisc.com.au
For the AquaCharge Energized Water System, www.energizewater.com
About the next step in Energy Psychology
I was on a kind of sabbatical in 2005/06, which included following up various energy studies overseas. Several things have come out of that trip, but most importantly, a new process/technique/understanding has emerged in the field of Energy Psychology (EP), which seems to provide a way of dealing with personal issues of all kinds immediately, on the spot. This includes emotional, psychological, mental issues, upsets and contractions, pre-verbal and trans-rational, etc. In short, everything that bothers us, and keeps us looking for Freedom Now.
But they all have their limitations, and they are all basically slow, and they all need verbalising. Not as slow as the talking cure, but slow! I’ve always looked for improvements on this.
· Once you understand how to use the process, you pretty much can carry on with it alone
· If you’ve worked with energies before, its a very simple process to learn; if you haven't, it's still simple if you’re open-minded!
· The process works directly with the Energy Body
· It is more effective and faster than EFT, and other Energy Psychology methods (and I think I know most), and in fact builds on their strengths, particularly EFT, Focusing, and the Byron Katie work, along with my own methods
· It can be used as much as you like to rapidly clear every kind of issue, disturbance, fixed idea, belief, habit, etc., present and past
· the talking cure uses the mind/emotions/belief systems;
· EFT uses the meridian system; EFT is more successful than most because it is closer to the energy body itself: the meridian system is a part of the Energy Body, and the tapping of EFT helps to ‘scramble’ the knots in the Energy Body.
· The Bryon Katie Work uses the mind to scramble beliefs, also a powerful and useful approach, but indirect;
· Focusing (by Eugene Gendlin) gets very close by locating the ‘felt sense’ but then he starts to backtrack into the mind with imagination/associations/etc.
· EMDR uses eye movement to 'scramble' the knots, though not as effectively as this new method because it also retreats into mental approaches, verbalizing, etc., thus taking a lot of the power of the method away. A psychologist called Plotkin uses EMDR very interestingly in IADC (Induced After-Death Communications), and remains in the energy body rather than moving out of it to verbalise, etc.
· psychiatry uses drugs to affect chemistry, therefore mood, therefore feeling states, etc.; a very indirect and symptom-based approach, pretty much doomed to failure for this reason. The taking of drugs eventually creates more blockages in the physical and energy bodies.
All current therapeutic methods are indirect, and thus limited (but not useless). This is partly because they don’t have a clear Energy Model of the human being. Yes, they have ideas about energy but the ideas are confused, because:
FN (as I call this method - 'Freedom Now') builds on the strengths of these methods (and others) without the drawbacks:
· There is a clear energy model;
· It uses the powerful understanding of the ‘felt sense’ of focusing;
· It directly affects the root of the upset, the ‘knot’ or energy structure which maintains the disturbance
· It is able to deal with non-verbal or pre-verbal issues (babies have an energy body but can’t verbalize)
· It dismantles or ‘scrambles’ the core of the issue directly
· It deals directly with what you are feeling, and mental interpretation is unnecessary
· It does not need experts, just someone to show you how to do it—you are always the expert of your life and process
I want people to join me in exploring the possibilities of this new process, and I want co-researchers in developing a process which anyone and everyone can use to make their lives better. It is as simple as that. It is only if we clear ourselves individually that we will be effective in this world in whatever it is we have to do.
Below is the main page I had for this site before I discovered the Freedom Now approach described above. It is of course all still completely valid, and describes the background to Energy Body Work, which is at the core of all good Energy Psychology. Much of what is described in this site I use as part of the FN approach, particularly if anyone has difficulty in ‘feeling into’ their internal ‘felt sense’.